The events after the Second Coming of Jesus
John the Apostle insists that “All predictions will come true in the Second Coming of Jesus” so that all signs are conformed with what is brought in the Zabur. In The book of Revelation, the followings are observed.
1. Arrival of Jesus with holy men.
2. The war named the “Majdan well”.
3. Evil’s imprisonment.
4. Holy men will govern.
5. Evil’s freedom after 1000 years.
(But the evil cannot tempt people.)
6. Judgment on the white throne (the Day of Judgment)
7. Apocalypse, termination of physical life and immortality of Jesus and his companions, so we will rejoin God.
We call it “Paradise” but they call it “Immortal life and everlasting living”.
Psalm of David, Chapter 25, verses 3-8.
The Revelation. Chapter 19, verse 11 and chapter 2 verse 15.
The text from : islampfr.com